Top Ten: Monochrome Home Accessories
Monochrome interior accessories are hot news right now, adding instant hotel style chic to any room. Soft interiors and ornamental items are a great way of introducing the trend gradually into neutral rooms. Add a slick, high end style vibe with this pick of the top ten Monochrome decorative items.
1. The container for this candle almost makes it too pretty to use. Great in a cluster or as a statement piece on a shelf for a slick piece.
Fornasetti – £99 – www.netaporter.com
2. This monochrome shell printed noticeboard is the perfect practical buy for a family home. Cluster black and White photos onto this noticeboard to transform into a statement decorative piece.
Mulberry – £79.00 – www.amara.com
3. Cosy up with this beautiful Alpaca wool chevron throw. Exquisitely soft and strikingly stylish.
Jonathan Adler – £295 – http://www.amara.com
4. These black and white scrabble tile cushions will soften up a leather sofa perfectly. Instant style update for a ‘Man cave’!
Letterroom – £79.97 (for the set) – www.stylishlife.co.uk
5. Geometric shapes and monochrome colours are always a seamless match. This Rug has the trend nailed flawlessly.
Ikea – £75 – www.ikea.com
6. This smoke print cushion has a timeless appeal, team with colour blocked black and white scatter cushions to make a real statement.
Rocket St George – £55 – www.rockettstgeorge.co.uk
7. Damask print will always be stylish, perfect for a hotel chic boudoir. This roman blind instantly adds elegance to your windows.
John Lewis – £40-£80 – www.johnlewis.co.uk
8. A glossy bed runner against crisp white bed linen is timeless and beautiful. The Origami style pattern will make you feel like royalty.
John Lewis – £100 – www.johnlewis.co.uk
9. Add a sixties edge to the room with this scallop printed lightshade. Its thick lines give a bold definition between the classic black and white.
Hunky Dory Home – £ 30 – www.hunkydoryhome.co.uk
10. Bring the monochrome trend to your dining table too with this adorable striped cup and saucer set. The bold stripes give it an ageless trend appeal.
Sainsburys – £5.00 – www.sainsburys.co.uk
Feature: Robyn Egerton