Win! Jessie J’s 18CT BOUTON bracelet WORTH £150
Jessie J spotted in new British Jewellery brand BOUTON
For the promotion of her new single, It’s My Party, Jessie J rocked BOUTON’s 18 carat gold plated bracelet, from the new JOIE collection.
The new JOIE Collection by BOUTON is in sterling silver, and inspired by the joie de vivire moments celebrated in life.
The tiny chain-links and delicate balls are woven together into one unbroken link, and come in a selection of 18 carat gold, rose gold, or cool black rhodium, which creates a beautiful shimmering effect with every movement.
A magnetic clasp, BOUTON’s signature diamond pavé stones, or a delicate ring add a little glamour to this exciting new collection. Whether dainty or chunky jewellery is your style, BOUTON has just the thing to add a dash of sparkle to your look.
Want to get your hands on this dazzling BOUTON bracelet, as seen on pop superstar, Jessie J? All you have to do is follow @GroomedGlossy and @mybouton on Twitter and retweet our competition tweet
– It’s that simple! The competition ends on 11th September, so make sure you don’t miss out, and get following and retweeting!
The “BOUTON Joie” Competition (“the Competition”) is open to UK, CI, and IOM residents only excluding employees of Groomed And Glossy or any other company linked to the competition in any way and by entering the Competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
2. The competition begins 27/08/13 and ends at 11/09/13
3. Entry is via Following and Retweeting a specifically indicated message from the @GroomedGlossy Twitter, Facebook or Instagram accounts containing the #BOUTONJoie and the Entrants will need to register for a Twitter, Facebook or Instagram account and abide by their own terms of service.
4. Groomed And Glossy will select a winner at random at the end of the Promotional Period.
5. A user may enter the draw once for every different indicated message they retweet during the promotional period.
6. There is 1 prize to be won, consisting of 1 BOUTON Magnetic Joie Bracelet.
7. Purchase is not necessary.
8. Winners will be notified within 48 hours of the promotion ending.
9. All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winners; however, if a winner is not contactable or a prize is not claimed with 48 hours of notification, the winner will forfeit their prize and a further winner will be selected from all remaining valid entries.
10. By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
11. In the event insufficient entries are received, the Promoter reserves the right to withhold unallocated prizes.
12. The prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. Prizes are only valid for the date and event stated and no changes are permitted under any circumstance. In the event for any reason the prize winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. However, the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries.
14. If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
15. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.