Beauty News: Shu Uemura Collaborates with Takashi Murakami for Christmas Collection!
Every girl wants to be pampered like a princess, so ask for a bit of Geek-chic this Christmas with products encased in Anime princess power!
Who says growing up can’t be fun? Inspired by Contemporary Japanese artist, Takashi Murakami’s new animation series, 6HP (6 Heart Princess), Shu Uemura’s 17th artist collaboration focuses on the loveable pink and black princess characters captured in the sequence!
Mingle luxury formulas with girly Anime and get your mits on this Christmas gift-list must-have skincare and make-up set! The set is jam-packed with a range of products to take you from ordinary office-woman to care-free party princess!
* Anti/Oxi Skin Refining Anti-Dullness Cleansing Oil
* TSUYA Skin UV Under-base Youthful Radiance Mousse
* Shu’s Princess Fun-tasy Mini Brush Set
* Make-up Box Mini
* 3 Palettes (Eye & Cheek Parallel, Heart Full Pink Parallel, Enchanted Black Parallel)
* Soft Gel Pencil
* 2 sets of False Eyelashes
* Eyelash Curler with Fun Charm
* Lip & Cheek Fun-tasy
* Silky Matte Texture in 5 Festive Colours
Either treat yourself (or get someone else to) to this fun-filled package or treat a product-loving teenager, as the coating makes the collection an ideal present for all ages including the beauty-conscious youth!
Planning on getting Christmas presents early this year? (Good thinking), the set is available exclusively to Selfridges from October 13th for 2 weeks only! Available online and nationwide from November!
Prices start at £20 for individual products; £375 for make-up set… www.selfridges.com
News: Heidi Fox